31. Radioimmunonanoparticles for Cancer Imaging and Therapy
- Xiaoyuan Chen2,3
Published Online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Nanoplatform-Based Molecular Imaging
How to Cite
Natarajan, A. (2011) Radioimmunonanoparticles for Cancer Imaging and Therapy, in Nanoplatform-Based Molecular Imaging (ed X. Chen), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470767047.ch31
Molecular Imaging Program at Stanford and Bio-X Program, Department of Radiology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California, USA
Laboratory for Molecular Imaging and Nanomedicine, National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
- Published Online: 25 MAY 2011
- Published Print: 28 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470521151
Online ISBN: 9780470767047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!