Chapter 10. What's a Contract?
Published Online: 30 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Engineering Money: Financial Fundamentals for Engineers
How to Cite
Hill, R. and Solt, G. (2010) What's a Contract?, in Engineering Money: Financial Fundamentals for Engineers, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470768570.ch10
- Published Online: 30 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 1 SEP 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470546017
Online ISBN: 9780470768570
- What's a Contract - contract law being similar in countries, but details vary, country to country and even within countries;
- contracts, starting point for engineering projects - having someone in company who knows all this;
- When contract goes wrong – again, quantum meruit principle applies
This chapter contains sections titled:
It's an Agreement
How Projects Happen