3. Alkene Rearrangements
- Jacob Zabicky
Published Online: 16 JAN 2010
Copyright © 1970 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
The Alkenes: Volume 2 (1970)
How to Cite
Mackenzie, K. (1970) Alkene Rearrangements, in The Alkenes: Volume 2 (1970) (ed J. Zabicky), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470771211.ch3
Institute for Fibres and Forest Products Research, Jerusalem and The Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovoth, Israel
- Published Online: 16 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1970
Print ISBN: 9780471980506
Online ISBN: 9780470771211
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!