27. The role of Meisenheimer or σ-complexes in nitroarene–base interactions
- Saul Patai
Published Online: 16 JAN 2010
Copyright © 1982 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Amino, Nitrosco and Nitro Compounds and Their Derivatives: Volume 2 (1982)
How to Cite
Buncel, E. (1982) The role of Meisenheimer or σ-complexes in nitroarene–base interactions, in Amino, Nitrosco and Nitro Compounds and Their Derivatives: Volume 2 (1982) (ed S. Patai), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470771679.ch12
The Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- Published Online: 16 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 29 APR 1982
Print ISBN: 9780471278726
Online ISBN: 9780470771679
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!