14. Tetra- and higher-valent (hypervalent) derivatives of selenium and tellurium
- Saul Patai and
- Zvi Rappoport
Published Online: 16 JAN 2010
Copyright © 1986 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Organic Selenium and Tellurium Compounds: Volume 1 (1986)
How to Cite
Bergman, J., Engman, L. and Sidén, J. (1986) Tetra- and higher-valent (hypervalent) derivatives of selenium and tellurium, in Organic Selenium and Tellurium Compounds: Volume 1 (1986) (eds S. Patai and Z. Rappoport), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470771761.ch14
The Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- Published Online: 16 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 2 APR 1986
Print ISBN: 9780471904250
Online ISBN: 9780470771761
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!