9. Pharmacological and toxicological aspects of inorganic and organic selenium compounds
- Saul Patai
Published Online: 16 JAN 2010
Copyright © 1987 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Organic Selenium and Tellurium Compounds: Volume 2 (1987)
How to Cite
Masukawa, T. (1987) Pharmacological and toxicological aspects of inorganic and organic selenium compounds, in Organic Selenium and Tellurium Compounds: Volume 2 (1987) (ed S. Patai), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470771785.ch9
The Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- Published Online: 16 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 28 OCT 1987
Print ISBN: 9780471910206
Online ISBN: 9780470771785
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!