4. Chiroptical properties and absolute configurations of chiral quinones
- Saul Patai and
- Zvi Rappoport
Published Online: 16 JAN 2010
Copyright © 1988 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
The Quinonoid Compounds: Volume 1 (1988)
How to Cite
Smith, H. E. (1988) Chiroptical properties and absolute configurations of chiral quinones, in The Quinonoid Compounds: Volume 1 (1988) (eds S. Patai and Z. Rappoport), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470772119.ch4
The Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- Published Online: 16 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 27 APR 1988
Print ISBN: 9780471912859
Online ISBN: 9780470772119
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!