13. Chemical and enzymatic conversion of β, γ-enones to α, β-enones
- Saul Patai and
- Zvi Rappoport
Published Online: 16 JAN 2010
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Enones: Volume 1 (1989)
How to Cite
Pollack, R. M., Bounds, P. L. and Bevins, C. L. (1989) Chemical and enzymatic conversion of β, γ-enones to α, β-enones, in Enones: Volume 1 (1989) (eds S. Patai and Z. Rappoport), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470772218.ch13
The Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- Published Online: 16 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 26 APR 1989
Print ISBN: 9780471915638
Online ISBN: 9780470772218
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!