Chapter 3. Modern aspects of host–guest chemistry: molecular modeling and conformationally restricted hosts
Published Online: 16 JAN 2010
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Crown Ethers and Analogs (1989)
How to Cite
Weber, E., Toner, J. L., Goldberg, I., Vögtle, F., Laidler, D. A., Stoddart, J. F., Bartsch, R. A. and Liotta, C. L. (1989) Modern aspects of host–guest chemistry: molecular modeling and conformationally restricted hosts, in Crown Ethers and Analogs (1989), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470772232.ch3
- Published Online: 16 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 26 JUL 1989
Print ISBN: 9780471917076
Online ISBN: 9780470772232
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!