1. The application of sonochemistry in the formation and reactions of metal—carbon bonds
- Frank R. Hartley
Published Online: 21 JAN 2010
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
The Metal - Carbon Bond: Volume 5 (1989)
How to Cite
Bremner, D. (1989) The application of sonochemistry in the formation and reactions of metal—carbon bonds, in The Metal - Carbon Bond: Volume 5 (1989) (ed F. R. Hartley), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470772263.ch1
Cranfield Institute of Technology, Cranfield, England
- Published Online: 21 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 29 NOV 1989
Print ISBN: 9780471915560
Online ISBN: 9780470772263
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!