Chapter 1. General and theoretical aspects of the OH, O and OO groups: Integration of theory and experiment
- Saul Patai
Published Online: 16 JAN 2010
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Hydroxyl, Ether and Peroxide Groups (1993)
How to Cite
Politzer, P. and Murray, J. S. (1993) General and theoretical aspects of the OH, O and OO groups: Integration of theory and experiment, in Hydroxyl, Ether and Peroxide Groups (1993) (ed S. Patai), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470772515.ch1
The Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- Published Online: 16 JAN 2010
- Published Print: 5 FEB 1993
Print ISBN: 9780471930457
Online ISBN: 9780470772515
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!