Chapter 13. Making Theoretical Sense of Tourism
- Lily M. Hoffman,
- Susan S. Fainstein and
- Dennis R. Judd
Published Online: 4 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2003 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Cities and Visitors: Regulating People, Markets, and City Space
How to Cite
Fainstein, S. S., Hoffman, L. M. and Judd, D. R. (2003) Making Theoretical Sense of Tourism, in Cities and Visitors: Regulating People, Markets, and City Space (eds L. M. Hoffman, S. S. Fainstein and D. R. Judd), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470773673.ch13
- Published Online: 4 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9781405100588
Online ISBN: 9780470773673
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!