Chapter 13. Instruments for Assessing Behavioural Problems
- James Hogg and
- Arturo Langa
Published Online: 4 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2005 The British Psychological Society and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Assessing Adults with Intellectual Disabilities: A Service Providers' Guide
How to Cite
Zimbelman, K. (2008) Instruments for Assessing Behavioural Problems, in Assessing Adults with Intellectual Disabilities: A Service Providers' Guide (eds J. Hogg and A. Langa), The British Psychological Society and Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470773697.ch13
- Published Online: 4 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405102209
Online ISBN: 9780470773697
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!