Chapter 8. Genetic Syndromes and Behavioural Phenotypes
- James Hogg and
- Arturo Langa
Published Online: 4 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2005 The British Psychological Society and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Assessing Adults with Intellectual Disabilities: A Service Providers' Guide
How to Cite
Walley, R. M. (2005) Genetic Syndromes and Behavioural Phenotypes, in Assessing Adults with Intellectual Disabilities: A Service Providers' Guide (eds J. Hogg and A. Langa), The British Psychological Society and Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470773697.ch8
- Published Online: 4 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405102209
Online ISBN: 9780470773697
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!