Chapter 8. Group Differences and Stereotype Accuracy
- John F. Dovidio,
- Peter Glick and
- Laurie A. Rudman
Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2005 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
On the Nature of Prejudice: Fifty Years after Allport
How to Cite
Judd, C. M. and Park, B. (2005) Group Differences and Stereotype Accuracy, in On the Nature of Prejudice: Fifty Years after Allport (eds J. F. Dovidio, P. Glick and L. A. Rudman), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470773963.ch8
- Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405127509
Online ISBN: 9780470773963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!