Chapter 9. Everyday Communication Patterns of Heavy and Light Email Users
- Barry Wellman and
- Caroline Haythornthwaite
Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2002 Blackwell Publishers Ltd
The Internet in Everyday Life
How to Cite
Copher, J. I., Kanfer, A. G. and Walker, M. B. (2002) Everyday Communication Patterns of Heavy and Light Email Users, in The Internet in Everyday Life (eds B. Wellman and C. Haythornthwaite), Blackwell Publishers Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470774298.ch9
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780631235071
Online ISBN: 9780470774298
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!