Chapter 4. Nursing as a Sexualised Occupation
Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2002 Blackwell Science Ltd
The Challenge of Sexuality in Health Care
How to Cite
Heath, H. and White, I. (2001) Nursing as a Sexualised Occupation, in The Challenge of Sexuality in Health Care, Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470774342.ch4
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 26 OCT 2001
Print ISBN: 9780632048045
Online ISBN: 9780470774342
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!