Chapter 8. Clinical Issues in the Causes of Wound Breakdown and the Failure of Wounds to Repair
Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2005 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Reconstructive Plastic Surgical Nursing: Clinical Management and Wound Care
How to Cite
Storch, J. E. and Rice, J. (2005) Clinical Issues in the Causes of Wound Breakdown and the Failure of Wounds to Repair, in Reconstructive Plastic Surgical Nursing: Clinical Management and Wound Care, Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470774656.ch8
- Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 9 SEP 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405101653
Online ISBN: 9780470774656
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!