Chapter 11. Basic Examination, Notes and Diagnostic Principles
- Carol Lynn Cox PhD, MSc, MA Ed, PG Dip Ed, BSc (Hons), RN, ENB1,
- Robert Turner MD, FRCP2 and
- Roger Blackwood MA, FRCP3
Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2004 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Physical Assessment for Nurses
How to Cite
Cox, C. L., Turner, R. and Blackwood, R. (eds) (2004) Basic Examination, Notes and Diagnostic Principles, in Physical Assessment for Nurses, Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470774687.ch11
Professor of Nursing, Advanced Clinical Practice, City University - St Bartholomew School of Nursing and Midwifery, London
Professor of Medicine and Honorary Consultant Physician Nuffield Department of Clinical Medicine Radcliffe Infirmary, Oxford
Consultant Physician, Wexham Park Hospital, Slough, and Honorary Consultant Physician at Hammersmith Hospital, London
- Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 19 JUL 2004
Print ISBN: 9781405105903
Online ISBN: 9780470774687
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!