Chapter 4. Examination of the Respiratory System
- Carol Lynn Cox PhD, MSc, MA Ed, PG Dip Ed, BSc (Hons), RN, ENB1,
- Robert Turner MD, FRCP2 and
- Roger Blackwood MA, FRCP3
Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2004 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Physical Assessment for Nurses
How to Cite
Cox, C. L., Turner, R. and Blackwood, R. (eds) (2004) Examination of the Respiratory System, in Physical Assessment for Nurses, Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470774687.ch4
Professor of Nursing, Advanced Clinical Practice, City University - St Bartholomew School of Nursing and Midwifery, London
Professor of Medicine and Honorary Consultant Physician Nuffield Department of Clinical Medicine Radcliffe Infirmary, Oxford
Consultant Physician, Wexham Park Hospital, Slough, and Honorary Consultant Physician at Hammersmith Hospital, London
- Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 19 JUL 2004
Print ISBN: 9781405105903
Online ISBN: 9780470774687
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!