Chapter 17. Models of Care and Dual Diagnosis
- Professor G. Hussein Rassool MSc, BA, RN, FETC, RCNT, RNT MILT, FRSH Cert. Ed., Cert. Couns., Cert in Supervision & Consultation1,2,3
Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Dual Diagnosis Nursing
How to Cite
Gallivan, D. (2008) Models of Care and Dual Diagnosis, in Dual Diagnosis Nursing (ed G. H. Rassool), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470774953.ch17
Addiction & Mental Health, Departamento de Psiquiatria e Ciências Humanas da Escola de Enfermagem de Ribeirão Preto da Universidade de São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
Visiting Professor Federal University of Minas Gerais, Brazil
Formerly Senior Lecturer in Addictive Behaviour, Department of Addictive Behaviour & Psychological Medicine, Centre for Addiction Studies, St George's Hospital, University of London, UK
- Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 30 OCT 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405119023
Online ISBN: 9780470774953
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!