Chapter 19. Dealing with Intoxication, Overdose, Withdrawal and Detoxification: Nursing Assessment and Interventions
- Professor G. Hussein Rassool MSc, BA, RN, FETC, RCNT, RNT MILT, FRSH Cert. Ed., Cert. Couns., Cert in Supervision & Consultation1,2,3
Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Dual Diagnosis Nursing
How to Cite
Rassool, G.H. and Winnington, J. (2006) Dealing with Intoxication, Overdose, Withdrawal and Detoxification: Nursing Assessment and Interventions, in Dual Diagnosis Nursing (ed G. H. Rassool), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470774953.ch19
Addiction & Mental Health, Departamento de Psiquiatria e Ciências Humanas da Escola de Enfermagem de Ribeirão Preto da Universidade de São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
Visiting Professor Federal University of Minas Gerais, Brazil
Formerly Senior Lecturer in Addictive Behaviour, Department of Addictive Behaviour & Psychological Medicine, Centre for Addiction Studies, St George's Hospital, University of London, UK
- Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 30 OCT 2006
Print ISBN: 9781405119023
Online ISBN: 9780470774953
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!