Chapter 1. Intermediate Care: Policy and Context
- Brenda Roe1 and
- Roger Beech2
Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2005 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Intermediate and Continuing Care: Policy and Practice
How to Cite
Cowpe, J. (2005) Intermediate Care: Policy and Context, in Intermediate and Continuing Care: Policy and Practice (eds B. Roe and R. Beech), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470774960.ch1
Professor of Health Sciences, Liverpool John Moores University
Reader in Health Services Research, Keele University and Academic Lead for Research, Central Cheshire Primary Care Trust
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 18 OCT 2005
Print ISBN: 9781405120333
Online ISBN: 9780470774960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!