5. Navigating Multiple Research Identities Reflexivity in Discourse Analytic Research
- Linda Finlay and
- Brendan Gough
Published Online: 21 APR 2008
Copyright © 2003 Blackwell Science Ltd
Reflexivity: A Practical Guide for Researchers in Health and Social Sciences
How to Cite
Ballinger, C. (2003) Navigating Multiple Research Identities Reflexivity in Discourse Analytic Research, in Reflexivity: A Practical Guide for Researchers in Health and Social Sciences (eds L. Finlay and B. Gough), Blackwell Science Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470776094.ch5
- Published Online: 21 APR 2008
- Published Print: 22 JUL 2003
Print ISBN: 9780632064144
Online ISBN: 9780470776094
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!