Chapter 5. Depression in Aging Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities
Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2003 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Mental Health, Intellectual Disabilities, and the Aging Process
How to Cite
Davidson, P. W., Prasher, V. P. and Janicki, M. P. (2003) Depression in Aging Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities, in Mental Health, Intellectual Disabilities, and the Aging Process, Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470776179.ch5
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 26 MAR 2003
Print ISBN: 9781405101646
Online ISBN: 9780470776179
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!