Chapter 12. Barriers to Health Care Services and the Role of the Physician
- Vee P. Prasher1 and
- Matthew P. Janicki2
Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2002 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Physical Health of Adults with Intellectual Disabilities
How to Cite
Baxter, H. and Kerr, M. (2002) Barriers to Health Care Services and the Role of the Physician, in Physical Health of Adults with Intellectual Disabilities (eds V. P. Prasher and M. P. Janicki), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470776216.ch12
Monyhull Hospital, Kings Norton, Birmingham
University of Illinois at Chicago
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 20 SEP 2002
Print ISBN: 9781405102193
Online ISBN: 9780470776216
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!