Chapter 5. Visual Impairment
- Vee P. Prasher1 and
- Matthew P. Janicki2
Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2002 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Physical Health of Adults with Intellectual Disabilities
How to Cite
Warburg, M. (2002) Visual Impairment, in Physical Health of Adults with Intellectual Disabilities (eds V. P. Prasher and M. P. Janicki), Blackwell Publishing Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470776216.ch5
Monyhull Hospital, Kings Norton, Birmingham
University of Illinois at Chicago
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 20 SEP 2002
Print ISBN: 9781405102193
Online ISBN: 9780470776216
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!