Chapter 1. Beyond the Myths: Representing People with Down Syndrome
- Monica Cuskelly1,
- Anne Jobling1 and
- Susan Buckley2
Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2002 Whurr Publishers
Down Syndrome Across the Life Span
How to Cite
Gothard, J. (2001) Beyond the Myths: Representing People with Down Syndrome, in Down Syndrome Across the Life Span (eds M. Cuskelly, A. Jobling and S. Buckley), Whurr Publishers Ltd, London, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470777886.ch1
University of Queensland
University of Portsmouth
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 1 DEC 2001
Print ISBN: 9781861562302
Online ISBN: 9780470777886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!