Chapter 12. An Appreciative Inquiry about Adults with Down Syndrome
- Monica Cuskelly1,
- Anne Jobling1 and
- Susan Buckley2
Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2002 Whurr Publishers
Down Syndrome Across the Life Span
How to Cite
Muirhead, S. (2001) An Appreciative Inquiry about Adults with Down Syndrome, in Down Syndrome Across the Life Span (eds M. Cuskelly, A. Jobling and S. Buckley), Whurr Publishers Ltd, London, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470777886.ch12
University of Queensland
University of Portsmouth
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 1 DEC 2001
Print ISBN: 9781861562302
Online ISBN: 9780470777886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!