Chapter 2. Learning in Young Children with Down Syndrome: Public Perceptions, Empirical Evidence
- Monica Cuskelly1,
- Anne Jobling1 and
- Susan Buckley2
Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2002 Whurr Publishers
Down Syndrome Across the Life Span
How to Cite
Wishart, J. G. (2001) Learning in Young Children with Down Syndrome: Public Perceptions, Empirical Evidence, in Down Syndrome Across the Life Span (eds M. Cuskelly, A. Jobling and S. Buckley), Whurr Publishers Ltd, London, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470777886.ch2
University of Queensland
University of Portsmouth
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 1 DEC 2001
Print ISBN: 9781861562302
Online ISBN: 9780470777886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!