Chapter 2. Case-Based Problem Solving for Speech and Language Therapy Students
- Shelagh Brumfitt PhD, MPhil, RegMRCSLT, MHPC
Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2004 Whurr Publishers Ltd
Innovations in Professional Education for Speech and Language Therapy
How to Cite
Whitworth, A., Franklin, S. and Dodd, B. (2003) Case-Based Problem Solving for Speech and Language Therapy Students, in Innovations in Professional Education for Speech and Language Therapy (ed S. Brumfitt), Whurr Publishers Ltd, London, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470777909.ch2
Department of Human Communication Sciences, University of Sheffield
- Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 21 OCT 2003
Print ISBN: 9781861563859
Online ISBN: 9780470777909
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!