Chapter 4. The Transition from Speech and Language Therapy Student to Newly Qualified Professional
- Shelagh Brumfitt PhD, MPhil, RegMRCSLT, MHPC
Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2004 Whurr Publishers Ltd
Innovations in Professional Education for Speech and Language Therapy
How to Cite
Brumfitt, S. and Hoben, K. (2003) The Transition from Speech and Language Therapy Student to Newly Qualified Professional, in Innovations in Professional Education for Speech and Language Therapy (ed S. Brumfitt), Whurr Publishers Ltd, London, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470777909.ch4
Department of Human Communication Sciences, University of Sheffield
- Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 21 OCT 2003
Print ISBN: 9781861563859
Online ISBN: 9780470777909
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!