Chapter 5. Approaches to Teaching Dysphagia to Speech and Language Therapy Students
- Shelagh Brumfitt PhD, MPhil, RegMRCSLT, MHPC
Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2004 Whurr Publishers Ltd
Innovations in Professional Education for Speech and Language Therapy
How to Cite
Pownall, S. (2003) Approaches to Teaching Dysphagia to Speech and Language Therapy Students, in Innovations in Professional Education for Speech and Language Therapy (ed S. Brumfitt), Whurr Publishers Ltd, London, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470777909.ch5
Department of Human Communication Sciences, University of Sheffield
- Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 21 OCT 2003
Print ISBN: 9781861563859
Online ISBN: 9780470777909
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!