Chapter 8. ‘Scientificity’ and its Alternatives: Aspects of Philosophy and Methodology within Media and Cultural Studies Research
- Professor John Atkinson and
- Professor Malcolm Crowe
Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Interdisciplinary Research: Diverse Approaches in Science, Technology, Health and Society
How to Cite
Blain, N. (2006) ‘Scientificity’ and its Alternatives: Aspects of Philosophy and Methodology within Media and Cultural Studies Research, in Interdisciplinary Research: Diverse Approaches in Science, Technology, Health and Society (eds J. Atkinson and M. Crowe), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, West Sussex, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470777930.ch8
University of Paisley
- Published Online: 11 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 25 AUG 2006
Print ISBN: 9781861564702
Online ISBN: 9780470777930
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!