Chapter 7. Applications of X-Ray Transient Absorption Spectroscopy in Photocatalysis for Hydrogen Generation
- Lionel Vayssieres
Published Online: 2 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte Ltd
On Solar Hydrogen & Nanotechnology
How to Cite
Chen, L. X. (2010) Applications of X-Ray Transient Absorption Spectroscopy in Photocatalysis for Hydrogen Generation, in On Solar Hydrogen & Nanotechnology (ed L. Vayssieres), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470823996.ch7
National Institute for Materials Science, Japan
- Published Online: 2 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 4 JAN 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470823972
Online ISBN: 9780470823996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!