8. Highly Branched Functional Polymer Architectures by Click-Chemistry Strategies
- Nikos Hadjichristidis2,
- Akira Hirao3,
- Yasuyuki Tezuka3 and
- Filip Du Prez4
Published Online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte Ltd
Complex Macromolecular Architectures: Synthesis, Characterization, and Self-Assembly
How to Cite
Lammens, M. and Du Prez, F. (2011) Highly Branched Functional Polymer Architectures by Click-Chemistry Strategies, in Complex Macromolecular Architectures: Synthesis, Characterization, and Self-Assembly (eds N. Hadjichristidis, A. Hirao, Y. Tezuka and F. Du Prez), John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte Ltd, Singapore. doi: 10.1002/9780470825150.ch8
University of Athens, Athens, Greece
Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan
Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium
- Published Online: 3 MAY 2011
- Published Print: 27 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470825136
Online ISBN: 9780470825150
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!