8. Highly Branched Functional Polymer Architectures by Click-Chemistry Strategies
- Nikos Hadjichristidis2,
- Akira Hirao3,
- Yasuyuki Tezuka3 and
- Filip Du Prez4
Published Online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte Ltd
Complex Macromolecular Architectures: Synthesis, Characterization, and Self-Assembly
How to Cite
Lammens, M. and Du Prez, F. (2011) Highly Branched Functional Polymer Architectures by Click-Chemistry Strategies, in Complex Macromolecular Architectures: Synthesis, Characterization, and Self-Assembly (eds N. Hadjichristidis, A. Hirao, Y. Tezuka and F. Du Prez), John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte Ltd, Singapore. doi: 10.1002/9780470825150.ch8
University of Athens, Athens, Greece
Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan
Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium
- Published Online: 3 MAY 2011
- Published Print: 27 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470825136
Online ISBN: 9780470825150
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!