2. Background of Visual Attention – Theory and Experiments
Published Online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Selective Visual Attention: Computational Models and Applications
How to Cite
Zhang, L. and Lin, W. (2013) Background of Visual Attention – Theory and Experiments, in Selective Visual Attention: Computational Models and Applications, John Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte Ltd, Singapore. doi: 10.1002/9780470828144.ch2
- Published Online: 20 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 27 MAR 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470828120
Online ISBN: 9780470828144
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!