1. Computational Intelligence: Foundations, Perspectives, and Recent Trends
- Ujjwal Maulik4,
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay5 and
- Jason T. L. Wang6
Published Online: 25 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Computational Intelligence and Pattern Analysis in Biological Informatics
How to Cite
Das, S., Abraham, A. and Panigrahi, B. K. (2010) Computational Intelligence: Foundations, Perspectives, and Recent Trends, in Computational Intelligence and Pattern Analysis in Biological Informatics (eds U. Maulik, S. Bandyopadhyay and J. T. L. Wang), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470872352.ch1
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India
Machine Intelligence Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India
Department of Computer Science, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, New Jersey, USA
- Published Online: 25 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 11 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470581599
Online ISBN: 9780470872352
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!