Adapted from “Economics of Corrosion,” Publication 3C194, Technical Committee Report, copyright © 1994 by NACE International. Reprinted with permission. Further reproduction is prohibited. NACE technical committee reports are reviewed every 10 years; users should contact NACE at P.O. Box 218340, Houston, Texas 77218-8340.
3. Economics of Corrosion†
- R. Winston Revie
Published Online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Uhlig's Corrosion Handbook, Third Edition
How to Cite
Verink, E. D. (2011) Economics of Corrosion, in Uhlig's Corrosion Handbook, Third Edition (ed R. W. Revie), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470872864.ch3
CANMET Materials Technology Laboratory, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Published Online: 19 APR 2011
- Published Print: 28 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470080320
Online ISBN: 9780470872864
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!