Adapted with permission from J. of Educ. Modules Mater. Sci. Eng. 1, 535 (1979); current title, J. Mater. Educ., published by the Materials Education Council. Copyright © Pennsylvania State University.
7. Simplified Procedure for Constructing Pourbaix Diagrams†
- R. Winston Revie
Published Online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Uhlig's Corrosion Handbook, Third Edition
How to Cite
Verink, E. D. (2011) Simplified Procedure for Constructing Pourbaix Diagrams, in Uhlig's Corrosion Handbook, Third Edition (ed R. W. Revie), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470872864.ch7
CANMET Materials Technology Laboratory, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Published Online: 19 APR 2011
- Published Print: 28 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470080320
Online ISBN: 9780470872864
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!