Chapter 18. Peptide-Based Nanocarriers for Intracellular Delivery of Biologically Active Proteins
- Volkmar Weissig3 and
- Gerard G. M. D'Souza4
Published Online: 25 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Organelle-Specific Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
How to Cite
Lo, S. L. and Wang, S. (2010) Peptide-Based Nanocarriers for Intracellular Delivery of Biologically Active Proteins, in Organelle-Specific Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology (eds V. Weissig and G. G. M. D'Souza), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470875780.ch18
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Midwestern University College of Pharmacy, Glendale, Arizona, USA
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Published Online: 25 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 11 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470631652
Online ISBN: 9780470875780
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!