Chapter 2. Delivery of Nanonsensors to Measure the Intracellular Environment
- Volkmar Weissig2 and
- Gerard G. M. D'Souza3
Published Online: 25 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Organelle-Specific Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
How to Cite
Coupland, P. G. and Aylott, J. W. (2010) Delivery of Nanonsensors to Measure the Intracellular Environment, in Organelle-Specific Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology (eds V. Weissig and G. G. M. D'Souza), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470875780.ch2
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Midwestern University College of Pharmacy, Glendale, Arizona, USA
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Published Online: 25 AUG 2010
- Published Print: 11 OCT 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470631652
Online ISBN: 9780470875780
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!