6. Characterization of Branched Polymers
Published Online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Light Scattering, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Asymmetric Flow Field Flow Fractionation: Powerful Tools for the Characterization of Polymers, Proteins and Nanoparticles
How to Cite
Podzimek, S. (2011) Characterization of Branched Polymers, in Light Scattering, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Asymmetric Flow Field Flow Fractionation: Powerful Tools for the Characterization of Polymers, Proteins and Nanoparticles, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470877975.ch6
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2011
- Published Print: 14 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470386170
Online ISBN: 9780470877975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!