10. Tasser-Based Protein Structure Prediction
- Huzefa Rangwala2 and
- George Karypis3
Published Online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Introduction to Protein Structure Prediction: Methods and Algorithms
How to Cite
Bhushan Pandit, S., Zhou, H. and Skolnick, J. (2010) Tasser-Based Protein Structure Prediction, in Introduction to Protein Structure Prediction: Methods and Algorithms (eds H. Rangwala and G. Karypis), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470882207.ch10
Department of Computer Science, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA 22030, USA
Department of Computer Science, University of Minnesota Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
- Published Online: 7 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 12 NOV 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Yi Pan and
- Albert Zomaya
Print ISBN: 9780470470596
Online ISBN: 9780470882207
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!