13. Modeling Loops in Protein Structures
- Huzefa Rangwala3 and
- George Karypis4
Published Online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Introduction to Protein Structure Prediction: Methods and Algorithms
How to Cite
Fernandez-Fuentes, N. and Fiser, A. (2010) Modeling Loops in Protein Structures, in Introduction to Protein Structure Prediction: Methods and Algorithms (eds H. Rangwala and G. Karypis), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470882207.ch13
Department of Computer Science, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA 22030, USA
Department of Computer Science, University of Minnesota Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
- Published Online: 7 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 12 NOV 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Yi Pan and
- Albert Zomaya
Print ISBN: 9780470470596
Online ISBN: 9780470882207
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!