20. Modeling Mutations in Proteins Using Medusa and Discrete Molecule Dynamics
- Huzefa Rangwala2 and
- George Karypis3
Published Online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Introduction to Protein Structure Prediction: Methods and Algorithms
How to Cite
Yin, S., Ding, F. and Dokholyan, N. V. (2010) Modeling Mutations in Proteins Using Medusa and Discrete Molecule Dynamics, in Introduction to Protein Structure Prediction: Methods and Algorithms (eds H. Rangwala and G. Karypis), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470882207.ch20
Department of Computer Science, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA 22030, USA
Department of Computer Science, University of Minnesota Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
- Published Online: 7 SEP 2010
- Published Print: 12 NOV 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Yi Pan and
- Albert Zomaya
Print ISBN: 9780470470596
Online ISBN: 9780470882207
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!