44. Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: The Role of Multivariate Analysis in Design Space, Control Strategy, Process Understanding, Troubleshooting, and Optimization
- David J. am Ende
Published Online: 29 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Chemical Engineering in the Pharmaceutical Industry: R&D to Manufacturing
How to Cite
Kourti, T. (2010) Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: The Role of Multivariate Analysis in Design Space, Control Strategy, Process Understanding, Troubleshooting, and Optimization, in Chemical Engineering in the Pharmaceutical Industry: R&D to Manufacturing (ed D. J. am Ende), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470882221.ch44
Chemical R&D, Pfizer, Inc., Groton, CT, USA
- Published Online: 29 OCT 2010
- Published Print: 29 NOV 2010
Print ISBN: 9780470426692
Online ISBN: 9780470882221
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!