Chapter 6. Injectable Hydrogels as Biomaterials
- Bikramjit Basu3,
- Dhirendra S. Katti4 and
- Ashok Kumar4
Published Online: 6 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Advanced Biomaterials: Fundamentals, Processing, and Applications
How to Cite
Nair, L. S., Laurencin, C. T. and Tandon, M. (2009) Injectable Hydrogels as Biomaterials, in Advanced Biomaterials: Fundamentals, Processing, and Applications (eds B. Basu, D. S. Katti and A. Kumar), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470891315.ch6
Department of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208016, UP, India
Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208016, UP, India
- Published Online: 6 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 9 SEP 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470193402
Online ISBN: 9780470891315
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!