Chapter 9. Laser Processing of Orthopedic Biomaterials
- Bikramjit Basu3,
- Dhirendra S. Katti4,
- Ashok Kumar4
Published Online: 6 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2009 The American Ceramic Society
Advanced Biomaterials: Fundamentals, Processing, and Applications
How to Cite
Banerjee, R. and Nag, S. (2010) Laser Processing of Orthopedic Biomaterials, in Advanced Biomaterials: Fundamentals, Processing, and Applications (eds B. Basu, D. S. Katti and A. Kumar), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470891315.ch9
Department of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208016, UP, India
Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208016, UP, India
- Published Online: 6 JUL 2010
- Published Print: 9 SEP 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470193402
Online ISBN: 9780470891315
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!