30. Computational Models for Condition-Specific Gene and Pathway Inference
- Mourad Elloumi3,
- Albert Y. Zomaya4
Published Online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Algorithms in Computational Molecular Biology: Techniques, Approaches and Applications
How to Cite
Qiu, Y.-Q., Zhang, S., Zhang, X.-S. and Chen, L. (2011) Computational Models for Condition-Specific Gene and Pathway Inference, in Algorithms in Computational Molecular Biology: Techniques, Approaches and Applications (eds M. Elloumi and A. Y. Zomaya), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470892107.ch30
Unit of Technologies of Information and Communication (UTIC) and University of Tunis-El Manar, Tunisia
School of Information Technologies, The University of Sydney, Australia
- Published Online: 23 DEC 2010
- Published Print: 18 JAN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470505199
Online ISBN: 9780470892107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!